Donations of Prom Dresses Needed -
5th Annual Melissa's Closet & Crystal's Jewelry Box, March 7, 2015
In honor of a former employee, Melissa Michalowski, and her friend Crystal Carr, 2 young girls lost too soon, Whitmore Ace Hardware (multiple locations) is once again collecting new and gently-used prom dresses for their "5th Annual "Melissa's Closet & Crystal's Jewelry Box" event.
Their Mission? Making sure all teens dreaming of attending their high school prom are not held back from doing so because of the monetary constraints of buying appropriate prom wear.
New or gently-used prom dresses can be dropped-off at any of the following locations:
* Whitmore Ace Hardware - 210 So. State St., Manhattan, IL
* Whitmore Ace Hardware - 361 So. Locust St., Manteno, IL
* Whitmore Ace Hardware - Winchester Green Center, Wilmington, IL
* Whitmore Ace Hardware - 237 North Front Street, Braidwood, IL
* Gene Mundt, American Portfolio Mortgage Corp. - 318 Alana Drive, New Lenox, IL
* Fossil Ridge Library - 386 W. Kennedy Rd., Braidwood, IL
* Quality Auto Body - 97 North 1st Ave., Coal City, IL
* Free Press Newspapers - 111 So. Water Street, Wilmington, IL
* Free Press Newspapers - 271 So. Broadway, Coal City, IL
* Our Caring Closet - 624 Davy Lane, Wilmington, IL (Every Tuesday from 9 am to 3 pm, and Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm)
* Naked Sun South - 294 So. Front Street, Braidwood, IL
* Naked Sun Hair Tan & Day Spa - 2918 E. Division St., Diamond, IL
* Coal City Public Library - 85 North Garfield Street, Coal City, IL
* All participating area churches
Dresses cost $5.00. Each buyer can purchase 1 long dress for $5.00 and 1 short dress for $5.00.
Dresses/donations must be from 2011 to the current year's fashion. Donations can/must be:
- Long or short gowns of any fabric
- In excellent condition
- On a hanger
- Accessories of fancy jewelry (earrings, bracelets, necklaces) are welcomed
- Clean wearable formal shoes
Anyone wishing to make a Monetary Donation can mail their donation to: Whitmore Ace Hardware , 237 N. Front Street, Braidwood, Illinois 60408 ... in care of: Melissa's Closet & Crystal's Jewelry Box. Sales proceeds and donations go towards scholarships.
Distribution of dresses will be on:
For further info regarding this Whitmore Ace Hardware sponsored charitable event,
Go to: www.whitmoreace.com
Gene Mundt - Chicagoland Mortgage Lender can be conveniently found at:
IL Lic. #0006220
Regional Manager - Mortgage Lender
American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
Personal NMLS #216987
NMLS # 175656
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 36 years of #mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: #Conventional, #FHA, #VA, #Jumbo, #USDA, and Portfolio Loans in #Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: The #Lincoln-Way Area, #Will County, (#New Lenox, #Frankfort, #Mokena, #Manhattan, #Joliet, #Shorewood, #Crest Hill, #Plainfield, #Bolingbrook, #Romeoville, #Naperville, #Wilmington, #Peotone, etc.), #DuPage County, the City of Chicago, #Cook County, and elsewhere within IL. Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender can be contacted at:
815.524.2280 or via his email: email@example.com.
Contact Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender soon!