The Village of Mokena, IL has provided one more great reason for military veterans (United States Armed Forces) hoping for a new home in the Chicago Southland - Will County, or Lincoln-Way Area, to consider living within its borders ...
The Village Trustees of Mokena honors its military veteran residents, and the service they provided to our country, via its Village of Mokena Military Fee Waiver Program.
The guidelines for the Village of Mokena Military Fee Waiver Program are as follows:
- An Application for the Fee Waiver Program is mandatory
- To qualify for the Fee Waiver Program, Mokena residents must:
* Be deployed (active combat or an emergency situation) for 6 months or more.
- Proof of active deployment (i.e., a copy of Military Orders) is required
- Village Water, Sewer Service, and Refuse Collection will be waived for all qualifying Mokena Veteran residents and their households
- Waivers are granted for 1-year increments. U.S. Military Veteran residents are eligible for renewal of Waiver benefits on an annual basis
Applications can be obtained from the Village website at: Military Fee Waiver Program Application. Applications can also be picked-up/dropped off at the Mokena Village Hall, located at: 11004 Carpenter Street, Mokena, IL.
Should you need further info regarding the Village of Mokena Military Fee Waiver Program and its guidelines, please contact the Village at: 708.479.3900, or visit the Village's website at: www.mokena.org.
This Program's benefits ... paired with those realized by utilizing a VA Loan ... provide ample reasons to consider a purchase of a home within the Village of Mokena borders.
Should you like further information on a VA Loan to buy a home in Mokena, or elsewhere in the Chicagoland area, please contact me. I'll be happy to answer your questions and assist you ...
Regional Manager - Mortgage Lender
American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
Personal NMLS #216987
NMLS # 175656
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender, a Lender with 36 years of #mortgage experience, will offer you exemplary mortgage service and advice when seeking: #Conventional, #FHA, #VA, #Jumbo, #USDA, and Portfolio Loans in #Chicago and the greater Chicagoland region, including: The #Lincoln-Way Area, #Will County, (#New Lenox, #Frankfort, #Mokena, #Manhattan, #Joliet, #Shorewood, #Crest Hill, #Plainfield, #Bolingbrook, #Romeoville, #Naperville, #Wilmington, #Peotone, etc.), #DuPage County, the City of Chicago, #Cook County, and elsewhere within IL. Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender can be contacted at:
815.524.2280 or via his email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender soon!