"Connecting the Mortgage Dots in Today's
Real Estate Market"
Carra Riley, Cosmic Cow Pie, and
Gene Mundt, Mortgage Lender Answer
YOUR Mortgage/Credit Questions
Looking for answers to your mortgage/credit questions?
Carra will be talking to me, Gene Mundt ... a mortgage lender at The Federal Savings Bank (formerly known as Chicago Bancorp) regarding some of today's most important and timely mortgage, credit, and home buying questions in a Cosmic Cow Pie segment entitled, "Connecting The Mortgage Dots in Today's Real Estate Market".
Together, Carra and I will be discussing and answering mortgage questions, such as:
- Which are the best mortgage loans available with minimum down payments?
- How do I tackle my credit issues?
- How and where do I start the home buying process?
- What financial information and documentation will I need to present at mortgage application?
- Who can be a co-signor on my mortgage, if I need one?
- What are typical loan fees?
- What is the difference between Town homes and Condominiums
- What kinds of lending programs exist for investors and investment property purchases?
- What is HARP 2.0 ... and how can it help me?
- More ...
As someone with 35 years of mortgage experience, an in-depth, multi-decades background as a licensed real estate appraiser, and as a Certified Financial Planner, I have the extensive knowledge and expertise needed to answer the questions you have ... and also provide the services you need in Chicagoland and across the entire U.S.
It's easy to take part in this Cosmic Cow Pie session. Just dial (347) 994.1903 and ask us your questions! If you can't join us during the live blogtalkradio program, you can listen to a replay of this program at any time. Just go to Carra Riley's Cosmic Cow Pie blogtalkradio site and "click" to listen at your convenience.
I can always answer your mortgage and credit questions at a more convenient time for you through any of the following means:
Direct: 815.277.4036 Cell/Text: 708.921.6331
Have your questions ready! Carra Riley and I look forward to assisting you with all your mortgage/credit questions and needs when you join us tomorrow, February 23rd, at 10 AM CST on Cosmic Cow Pie's blogtalkradio program, "Connecting the Mortgage Dots in Today's Real Estate Market".
See you then!
For more Cosmic Cow Pie and Carra Riley's insights ...